You are what you eat.
Eat well for tomorrow, not just for today.
Biohacker’s Handbook sets new standards on how to look at nutrition.
- Optimizing digestion and gut bacteria
- Brain-gut axis and mental performance
- Optimal food preparation and cooking methods
- Upgrading daily food items and ingredients
- Avoiding toxins, allergens and antinutrients
- Genetics, self quantification and individual nutrition
“Follow the advice of the Biohacker’s Handbook, and you’ll soon be feeling well. You’ll also be well positioned to successfully execute any personal experiments necessary to find the diet and lifestyle that work best for you.”
– Paul Jaminet, author of the Perfect Health Diet
Instead of cookie-cutter advice, Biohacker’s Handbook delivers well researched information (450+ references) in a well designed, visually rich format. Find out what is the 20 % to reach 80 % of results when it comes to food and nutrition. Save time in getting to the nuts and bolts of what’s on your plate.
- Authors: Medical Doctor Olli Sovijärvi, Technology Specialist Teemu Arina and Nutrition Specialist Jaakko Halmetoja
- Design: Lotta Viitaniemi
- Foreword: Paul Jaminet (The Perfect Health Diet)
- Pages: 178
- References: 503
- Availability: PDF (compatible with most electronic readers including but not limited to Mac, PC, Kindle, iPad, Galaxy Tab, iPhone etc.)
Why did we write the Biohacker’s Handbook? Because there is nothing out there that would meet the quality standards we are looking for. Therefore we offer a 30-day 100 % money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you get your money back.
You will receive the e-book by e-mail.