Top biohacking advice for optimal fitnessE-book download
Limited release offer -25% (normally $19.90)
Healthy mind in a healthy body, as the saying goes.
Hippocrates has said that “Eating alone is not enough for health, there must also be exercise.”
Biohacker’s Handbook chapter on exercise dives deep into the health implications on exercise and challenges existing understanding of what type of exercise is good for you.
In today’s technology-oriented world, we have become alienated from our natural need to move, hunt, and gather food. In terms of survival, immaterial things have replaced physical effort. It is tragic that it is precisely the lack of bodily exercise that makes us unable to deal with the challenges that cause an ever-growing amount of stress on our minds.
- Health and exercise
- Individual and social aspects of exercise
- Key anatomy and biology considering biohacking
- Energy systems and reserves
- Improving endurance, strength, speed and mobility
- Top technologies for exercise
- Example training programs
- Measuring and improving fitness
- Exercise and genetics
“This book will provide you with a deeper understanding of the mechanisms that drive the greatest asset you possess – your body.”
– Foreword by Anthony DiClementi, Biohacker’s Guide
Instead of cookie cutter advice, Biohacker’s Handbook delivers well researched information in a well designed format. Find out what is the 20 % to reach 80 % of results when it comes to exercise and fitness. Save time in getting to the results you seek.
- Authors: Medical Doctor Olli Sovijärvi, Technology Specialist Teemu Arina and Nutrition Specialist Jaakko Halmetoja
- Design: Lotta Viitaniemi
- Foreword: Anthony DiClementi (author of the Biohacker’s Guide)
- Pages: 188
- References: 439
- Availability: PDF (compatible with most electronic readers including but not limited to Mac, PC, Kindle, iPad, Galaxy Tab, iPhone etc.)
Why did we write the Biohacker’s Handbook? Because there is nothing out there that would meet the quality standards we are looking for. Therefore we offer a 30-day 100 % money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you get your money back.
You will receive the e-book by e-mail.